Tuesday, January 3, 2006

3-Jan-2006

Snowshoe, WV Ski Trip (Part 1)

This is great.  I had a lot of fun with our several hours of
lessons this morning.  We had breakfast at 09:00 EST and then
Cody and I wound up in the same beginners class at 10:00.  We
practiced until 12:00 when he stopped for a lunch break and I stopped
for the day.  I'm still really under the weather, so my mood
absolutely sucks and I wish I was out on the mountain, but hey, what can
I do?  I rested after lunch for the rest of the day.  Next is
dinner and group devotions.  After that, a bunch of guys are going
out for night skiing, but I'll either watch some more movies or join
the card games that are planned.

The drive over was exhausting because I'm not up to par and I had
motion sickness for the last few hours of the drive (thanks to fast
food I'm not used to and dark windy mountain roads.  Tomorrow I'm
gonna go hit some real runs and practice technique.  Hope you all
are in good health and enjoying the new year.

1 comment: