Friday, January 27, 2006

27-Jan-2006

DANG IT!

I wanted to see my nephew.

I hate getting sick.  Wednesday, I had a 101.5 temperature. 
Yesterday I had a 101.3 fever.  Right now, it's 99.2, but we'll
see as the day goes on.  Yesterday I felt good in the morning too,
and then in the afternoon I was doing poorly again.  I need to get
up and out of the apartment, but I don't need to over exert
myself.  I've been sleeping for about three days now (started
Tuesday night), and my back is killing me from laying down.  I
can't sleep anymore.  I can't lay down.  I don't feel like
moving around, so I'm just sitting up, watching TV.  I should put
a movie in.  There is nothing good on.

I've missed three days of classes.  I'm really not in the mood to
have to make up that much but I didn't have a choice to get sick. 
I'm gonna be re-working some things so that I can get more sleep and
won't get worn out again.

Well, I'm off.  My battery is almost dead.  Catch you all when I'm better.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm sorry you're sick but you're not allowed to miss Promentorie anymore! Apparently no one else is as PowerPoint savy as you!!! Seriously though, hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete