Thursday, April 27, 2006

27-Apr-2006

Some People...

Some people make me wish I wasn't human.  They are that stupid.  I don't even want to have any association what-so-ever with them.  If I could stop breathing air and eating food and change into the complete opposite of a human, I would be happier (because of them).  You see, when I'm driving in downtown Nashville, I wonder who the next person to almost kill me will be.  Like the four (perhaps even five) vehicles that were turning left AFTER their green arrow went away and my light turned green for me to cross the intersection they where obscuring).  Jeez, people!  Just go learn to drive or get off the road.  Or at least get caught.

</Rant>

Okay, cooling off now.  I was downtown because I got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  Nah, you should know me better than that.  Not my style.  If I'm gonna go to jail, it'll be over doing 120 MPH through metro on I-65 .  Amber and I were shooting more footage for our final project in Video Art and Web Broadcasting class.  I got to be a homeless person, and I freaked a few poor business men and women out.  And our good friends Nathan and Emily helped us out.  Thanks you two!

This has been a lot of fun because Amber and I keep filming out takes for the heck of it.  I need to get more serious about this because I just want to get it done.  Everyone is at the point where they just want it all to end.  I am there too.  I graduate in a week, and it feels like I have a month of work to do.  This is what it feels like to be screwed.  Been there, felt that before.  But for now, I'm going to bed.  TTYL!!!

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA Daryl scaring poor business people. That would be an awesome sight to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for filming with cool people and for scaring others! Lol! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete