Thursday, November 24, 2005

24-Nov-2005

line-flec-line-flec-line-flec...

That is me doing something to stay wake yesterday while drving from
Nashville, TN to Durham, NC (line, reflecor, line, reflector...). 
Took me about 8.75 hours to finish the trip.  I stopped twice (and
the first time was only because after sitting there for 30 minutes to
go five miles, I needed to get rid of some stress and road rage and
also needed to go a little).  I was not in a good mood to sit in a
car by myself, and let's just say I took more than a few chances (btw,
I was returning my roommate's movie to a rental store and found a great
place to get airborne on some railroad tracks on East Thomson
Lane).  I was so tired when I got in, that I just wanted to
sleep.  So, that's what I did.

I need a lot of sleep.  I'm tired, and can't wait to get done with
school and on with life.  In time, things will be how I dream them
to be...

Can't think of anything more to write, I'm going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment