Sunday, November 20, 2005

20-Nov-2005

So, life still sucks and I'm still tired.

But there's good news.  This morning was so cool.  Meg,
Amber, and I went out to Ceders of Lebanon and hiked the 5 mile loop in
about 2.5 hours.  We had a 30 minute stop at a cave we crawled a
little ways back into, so the total time on the trail was 3
hours.  We're wanting to go back just for the caving in the one
explorable one we found.  The only thing that stopped us was the
lack of a flash light.  I've got rules about safety on
hikes.  We were about to crawl back farther, but I didn't want one
of us to wind up getting hurt to where that person wouldn't be able to
get back out the narrow opening we had to slide through on our stomachs
to get in.  We'll do it again some time when we have the gear for
it - flashlights.  Some pads would be nice too.  We'll see
what we can do.

So, I don't feel bad about missing church, but I didn't realize how
much it defines my week.  It feels like Saturday.  Oh well, I
just can't forget class tomorrow.

Ok, laptop battery needs a charge and I need sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had an awesome time. We missed you swing dancing Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you get rested up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Daryl!
    Keep your chin up.  I love you!  Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!  Are you going on the church ski trip?  Say hello to little David for me!  Happy Thanksgiving, too.  E-mail me sometime!  Sara says "What's up?" and "girls suck." :)  Ya lublu tebya!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete