Sunday, March 18, 2007

Case Mod, Day 3

So, woke up sick again. I listened to the sermon from last week on WNAZ. But I'm getting tired of being sick on and off every couple of days.

Well, I got the soldering done... sort of. My case mod stage one is complete for now. I broke one of the new LEDs while soldering it on, so I had to scrap that and go with three replaced LEDs for now. The fourth will have to wait for another order or me to find that shop down town.

I'm also gonna see if I can order that SMA dongle so I can hook up external antennas to my notebook and get better signal strength... and the ability to hook up a directional high gain antenna.

And for those who I haven't told, I didn't get the position at Willis. I'm still looking for any computer related job.

I think I'm gonna go throw up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment