Monday, November 13, 2006

Swaying and Grinding

Ok, not as dirty as you might be thinking...  but anyways, my Druid is now 54 (as of Sunday night).  And I finally spent the 91 gold to get his mount.  I picked up enchanting on my alt so I can afford to keep upgrading my character.  This'll be fun...  Well, I'm off to work (opening today after closing last night... falls asleep driving to work and kills 4 children in school zone crosswalk).  Hopefully I can make it okay through the day.  We are getting audited.  For merchandise layout.  Spent all day yesterday retagging.  Everything.  L8rs~

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you too.  Sorry I didn't say hi.  I felt bad afterwards.  I was just not in a super good, friendly talking mood last nite.  You may see me there again...we shall see.  I liked it.

    ReplyDelete