Saturday, November 18, 2006

Brothers

This conversation took place with an anon friend about her younger brother, and it made me realize something.

(18:48:41) Daryl Winsinger: he needs an older brother like i had to beat him into shape
(18:49:05) Daryl Winsinger: or at least bring out an intellectual side
(18:49:16) anon: that would be a good thing... that would work to
(18:50:10) Daryl Winsinger: yeah, i didn't really think much about religion until my brother taught me there was a lot more to think about... i mean a lot of it never made sense, i just didn't know there was that much more to think about
(18:50:18) Daryl Winsinger: he opened a door for me

I never realized how much of a difference he really did make in my life growing up.  I love you, David.  Good luck your last year at Duke.  Can't wait to see how your life pans out.  I'll be praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment