Sunday, October 29, 2006

29-Oct-2006

Wow

I got a weekend for once.  I got yesterday off.  I get today off.  I'm taking advantage of this and spent some time yesterday climbing and dancing (as well as a run up to Mom's to do laundry as ours broke and someone procrastinated calling the rental place and getting it serviced - and no, it wasn't me).  Tuesday it should get fixed, but until then, all laundry has to be done at a friend's/family member's place or a laundromat (and as I prefer to not fear for my life for some of the customers I've seen in those, I'll stick with family, friends, and TNU when security isn't looking).

Today I have to see about getting some new wheels for my car.  The current tires are worn to the point where lightly tapping the gas will let me peel out.  And, while I don't mind that, I'd like to know that for the winter season I'm gonna have better traction than that.

Have a good church service today everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment