Saturday, October 21, 2006

21-Oct-2006

Thoughts of confusion

Blinded by fear

Emptyness and aloneness

These things I've been pondering lately.  And I've been listening to Evanescence (always makes me think).  I'm so tempted to get a haircut to make me look like what's "popular" or something like that, for example.  But that's not me.  I like my hair like this (though I do need to get it trimmed a little).  I feel like I'm ready for a situation change.  And there is something coming up with my lease running out soon.  It'll be good timing, especially if Dana doesn't make it home for the holidays (it will keep my mind off how much I miss her).  It's odd too, because doing this manual labor all week for the home entertainment remodel (HE Reset) has been very fulfilling now that we actually have almost two whole sections finished.  Only seven more to finish today or we are officially behind schedule.  We had to wait for the electritions who had to wait for parts because corporate didn't order everything soon enough and the suppliers didn't ship it all out very fast.  So, I'm off to pick up the project manager from his hotel and work my 6th day straight this week.  I may be signing up to cover a shift tomorrow if we don't get it done today.  I really want to see it finished, so we are gonna work hard today.  I'll let you all know how it goes and try to snap a few pics if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment