Sunday, August 6, 2006

7-Aug-2006

Stress kills.  It is the reason I'm still awake.  My joblessness is catching up with me.  Later today I'm going to do the best I can to take care of that.  I'm also looking for places to volunteer time.  I have found a few agencies around Nashville I want to look into more and there should be chances at church to help out with children and youth.

I finished a project for some freelance work.  My testing server was being annoying so I'm a little late on that, but it is done now.

My room looks good.  I'm working on a bit a day and am ready to hang pictures.  I really want to design my own furniture (something about knowing what I need and not settling for generic stuff that doesn't fit me right).  That'll be in a few years, after I get my gaming system tweaked.

Well, I'm tired, so I think I'll sleep for an hour or two.  Who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment