Tuesday, February 7, 2006

7-Feb-2006

Give Me a Break!

Ok, so I haven't posted in a week.  Big deal.  It's not like
anyone has missed anything important.  But just in case, I'll back
up a little for good measure.  Last week I thought I was getting
better.  Well, yeah, I have slowly been getting better, and last
week was a big improvement over the week before, but I'm still
sick.  Not enough to put me in bed, but enough to make it hard to
get anything done or pay attention in class.  I'm just not here
mentally.

Actually, mentally I'm in NC with my brother, sister-in-law, and
nephew.  Sunday of last week, I got to go out to lunch with a
portion of the college group sponsorship.  Rather than push all
the tables together and create tight eating conditions, I joined Brent
and Devida and thier two sons at one of the smaller tables.  Brent
(the college pastor) had some good things for me to think over as far
as some questions I had for him, and it was just so much fun to watch a
3 year old and a 6 month old eat.  I know my nephew will be there
soon enough, and I don't want to miss it all.  It just is a big
expence to drive over, and the time commitment is the biggest problem
so far (I don't mind paying for gas to see friends and family).

IPeed?

Yeah, there's a few labs doing research on batteries powered by
urin.  Other than the sanitation issues with "battery leakage," I
don't see many problems with such a renewable resource.  The
question is, will the marketing departments catch on?

No comments:

Post a Comment