Wednesday, February 22, 2006

23-Feb-2006

You Call This Late?


I'm not up late.  Really, this is normal for an IT major taking
Josh's classes.  I have spent the last week and a half working on
a Macromedia Flash 8 project that I finally finished today.  I
learned how to do several new things in this project, so I'm not
complaining.  I just wish it hadn't taken so long.  It's a
really cool display interface for all my videos.  Thank God
I had all the shooting done for the object exercise.  I wrapped up
the editing tonight and have been working on encoding for a little over
an hour (I keep changing settings here and there and added a
soundtrack).

What's that you say?  You want to see my projects?  Well...,
they're really not very good.  I'm not good at the whole
arts/creativity thing.  I'm a hard core coder.  That's
me.  Let someone else do the graphics and accounting.  I'll
program all day long.  I get it from my father.  So, after
that little tangent, here is the linkageness:


http://students.trevecca.edu/dwwinsinger


Well, after drinking some more coffee, I'm gonna go to sleep now.  I love induced crashes.

1 comment: