Saturday, September 9, 2006

10-Sep-2006

Lovely.  I'm gone for two weeks.  I have no access to my xanga site while away.  I come back and find someone has put a defacing comment on my site.  God bless free speech and the idiots who make it such a curse.

My great aunt is improving in physical therapy.  But one of the doctors says there is no chance for her to ever walk again while others say they should have her walking in a month or two before she goes home (which depends on ongoing assessments).  Clear as mud.

So, yeah.  I'm back in Nashville.  And wired.  I think I'm gonna do some computer stuff and turn in.  Church tomorrow (more like later today...).  I may be helping a friend with a project in the next few months.  We'll see.  Yep, need sleep.  But not tired.  Where's that extra hard drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment