Saturday, July 29, 2006

29-Jul-2006

Wheeeeeeee!

So, me and a few other people almost died today, but we didn't so it's all okay now.  The whitewater rafting was awesome.  We did a few class fives (three in a row at one point - someone forgot to tell me that the Olympic course was a concrete mess made by a bunch of people with no concept of life and the desire to live over drowning...).

I do want to go again next year.  And skiing.  All the church sporting trips we make are great.  Time for bed.  Church tomorrow morning.  Ask me more about the trip and I'll fill you all in.

1 comment:

  1. AHhhh sounds so fun. I really want to go. I was going to go last year and I was sicker then sick. And this year I have a disease called work. I have worked 21 days in a row so far. You should make sure that I go next year. Kidnap me if you have to. I hope all is going well. Say hi to everyone for me.

    ReplyDelete