Thursday, June 2, 2005

2-Jun-2005

Lets try this again.  I got on last night to blog, and never had time to finish what I was typing.  I'm gonna keep it short so I can cover all the bases.  Details to come.  Dana graduated May 7th from TNU (the semester is finally over).  She and I along with 19 other people from TNU left on the 9th for the Ukraine missions trip.  We did demolition and house visits and got to work with a children's home.  Flew back on the 20th (I was sick for the last half of the missions trip and the flight was no acception - I'll not go into details of how many bags I used... ok, you talked me into it.  It was 5).  Then I had a week and a half to get unpacked, sorted, and repacked to drive out to Denver.  I finally found a car (with a lot of help from Mom and Richard).  It is a 2002 Ford Taurus (with 93,000 miles on it after the 1200 mile drive out here).  I'm now in Denver staying with a family of 11.  It's so nice to play games with younger people.  I'm working at Computronix (computer stuff - info systems design).  That Info Tech degree is helping out more than I thought it would.  I'll be here till August 22nd when I drive back to Nashville.  Leave comments about what you want to hear more about...  More news later, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment