Tuesday, April 12, 2005

12-Apr-2005

I appologize now to everyone who doesn't want to hear this.


There are many morons in this world.  It makes me depressed.  I posted a simple thread that didn't point at anyone about how there are two main practices that bother me about how some students drive - backing up on a one way street and parking in the middle of the road and putting emergency signal on thinking that makes it ok.  A few people have been/almost been seriously injured because students don't know how to back up correctly, let alone backing up in the wrong places.  Did  anyone listen?  HA HA HA.  Actually, a few people agree, but no one posted seriously.  There was one comment agreeing with me, but the whole car bomb joke at the end sort of ruins anyone taking him seriously.  I didn't.


This is sad.  The more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm attending here because that is where my parents would pay for me to go.  I'm not happy with a lot of things at this school, and I don't see them getting better in the next 10 years, let alone before I graduate.  I really like my job here, I'm enjoying two of my classes this semester, and I've made friends, but the rest of life is really not going very well.  I really need summer to get here.  I want a break.  Most of all, I want to get away.  And I need major sleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment