Thursday, August 16, 2012

Change: The Only Constant

It has been a while since I have written any updates, mainly because so much has been changing lately, I have not had any time to sit and type. I got laid off from Computronix USA Inc due to downsizing, found a new job at almost double the pay managing the entire network/server infrastructure including the main office, four remote offices around the mid-west, and three remote datacenters. Things are growing so fast, that I'm working a ton to keep up with fixes and deploying new equipment, but the work is good, and I enjoy it.

Summer is still growing like a weed, and is learning more sign language and is trying to talk a little. She runs to the door to greet me every day when I get home. She is a wonderful child!

No comments:

Post a Comment