Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Better

I'm feeling better. Worked Saturday, but that was too much, and I was laid up again Sunday. Worked Monday and Tuesday of this week. It was good to get out. I'm working from home today, feeling a lot better, but still have half a week of doses left, so I'm hoping to be all better by the time those antibiotics run out.

So, calling someone I've done freelance for, and also trying to wrap up the last website I've been working on. Then a quick on site setup for someone who needs wireless installed. I'm taking my laptop. Doing some wireless scanning while I'm there. Good thing it's not illegal to look, so long as I don't crack and steal service. I actually want to make sure the network I'm setting up is on a channel that isn't being used by the neighbors.

I rebuilt my main desktop inside the CM 690 computer case that was on sale over the weekend. I'm hoping it'll fix some of my cooling problems I've been having with the old case, now I just need to get a computer desk. I'm talking to someone about what looks to be a sturdy desk that I could add on some extra "attachments" to mount my monitors vertically (better for working with text and websites). I would love to have swivel mounts so I can set the monitor vertically or horizontally, but I can only ask for so much. If I got a full setup, I'd be looking at $300 or more, so I'm trying to take a d.i.y. rout. something with $10 1" steel pipe that the monitors will mount to with a $30-$40 mount. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment