Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Midnight Oil

... I'm burning it. It's almost midnight and I'm still at work. The managers were here late, so I stayed to get some extra work done (and get some extra cash), so I'm just now about to shut down and go home. After the extra sleep I got yesterday, this worked out well.

I got home from work late yesterday and my brother drove over to play some games with me after I ate dinner. We played a round of Galactic Battlegrounds and were doing really poorly, so just as we were starting the second game, I got violently ill, so I asked him to leave and went right to bed before I had a chance to hurl. I felt much better this morning after 10 hours of sleep, so I went and got my hair cut and got to work one minute before I had to clock in. Now it is 12 hours later, and I'm going home.

I'm coming back in tomorrow afternoon to work on a special project and make sure all the systems I finished tonight get calls to their owning customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment