Friday, June 9, 2006

9-Jun-2006

Websites

So I do web development, graphics, and some photography on the side.  I'm setting up a website and it's mostly gonna be a personal info site.  I'm gonna put it on resumes and have it on my business cards.  The thing is I want to break most of the traditional rules for making websites in order to do what I want to.  And on top of that, IE sucks.  Everyone should download Mozilla FireFox browser (it's free, follows w3c rules - the people who wrote the internet standards, and it works right).  I'm probably gonna keep some of the things I want to about the site and other rules just follow just 'cuz.  I wanna make this mad awesome site, but no one seems to have the same taste that I do.  Back to the drawing board...

BTW, check it out at http://www.winsinger.com and tell me what you think.  I'll be changing the design for the next month I'm sure, so keep checking back and letting me know what you think of the latest version.

Until next time, it's everyone's favorite Gnome killer, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment