Thursday, February 17, 2005

17-Feb-2005

So I'm sitting in class right now (sorry Prof. Lomelino, my only chance to get online this week is during classes).  I don't have time to explain how I'm doing (which is not so well thanks to how busy I am), but I do want to let you all know about a very important event on campus this week and next.


THE SHOW


Starting today through next week TNU's theater department will be playing "School House Rock" based on the famous animated TV series.  Show times are 7:00 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of this week and next (I also have to run sound for some closed performances for local grade schools during the day on Thursdays and Fridays).  Tickets are $5.00 with your S.L.A.P. card.  So come on out and support your fellow students, the theater program, and the performing arts.  I'll see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. By the time you are through with the show you will have the play memorized.  The matines for the schools are fun

    ReplyDelete