Tuesday, June 6, 2006

6-Jun-2006

Haven't Done That in a While...

I pulled an all nighter last night.  I'm working on websites for myself and other people, and sometimes when you get going and get the momentum built up, you can't help but keep cracking.  It has been a long time since I've seen the sun come up.  I saw it today.  I'm at the point where I'm about to crash, but I'm gonna keep pushing until I absolutely have to quit.  I really like how much I've gotten done on my site.  It's a great feeling.

I also hopped on WoW with the usual friends.  I got a half level on my low character (enough to hit 12).  We're gonna run our mains sometime today if we have time.

I love being in the zone.  It doesn't matter what I'm doing, but when I hit that zone and things start clicking, I can crank out a lot of work really fast.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment