Thursday, June 29, 2006

29-Jun-2006

I'm F.I.N.E., Really!

So, this weekend, my brother and I are going to hike 30 miles of the Appalachian Trail.  I'm really excited about it.  We've been planning this for about a month now.  I'm just a little scared.  I've never done that in 2.5 days before.  This is gonna  be big.  I'm really going to enjoy it.  I'm crazy.  So is my brother.  And that's why we are so cool.

Other Stuff...

I feel needed again.  Someone had some tech/spec questions about some laptops, so I'm checking out details and compatibility of different parts for the possibility of merging the two systems.  I love Dell's service tag system.  Everything about a laptop at the touch of a few buttons.

James and I go to check a smaller apartment (2 bed) today where we applied and put down for a 3 bedroom apartment last week.  Can't find a third person to go in with though, so we may have to get a smaller one to save some money.  I'm really looking forward to having "a place."

My Great Aunt Hilda is not doing well at all.  I need to go visit her and her sister (also not doing well) in Florida.  I was gonna go with Dana and Mom as they drive all over creation for Dana's NIVS deputation, but that isn't a good schedule for me right now, so I'm gonna make my own trip down there.  It's getting to be about Aunt Hilda's time (they're in their 90's), but I still don't want to see them go.  Stupid sin entering the world...

So, I'm a little busy.  Pray that I get things sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment