Monday, June 12, 2006

12-Jun-2006

Things To Do Today

It really helps to set a medium length list of things to do in a day's time (including both work and pleasure, required and optional things).  Today I needed to do a lot of chores, so after helping James move some stuff into a storage unit and coming back for lunch (ok, so I stayed up till 04:00 central again), I saw him off for a week helping with youth camp and started in on my list.  I got laundry started, the dishes are in the washer, the front yard is mowed, business phone calls were made (and during business hours, I might add - times to do some things also help), and now I'm off to spend a gift card at the book store before I work out.  I also fit in half a level on my main character on WoW.  I have about half of tomorrow lined up already (depending on just how much time I spend on web stuff).  Tomorrow night I also plan to head to the gym and work out again.  This not having a job bit is really starting to be nice (now that I've adjusted to the idea and am not stressing out as much because we almost have an apartment and more people have been offering job opportunities and freelance work).  What can I say? I worry a lot.  I care.

Roll on over to www.winsinger.com for the latest in my update/finishing touches.  I should have a draft of my bio and professional info up tomorrow evening.

Call me if you want to go rock climbing tomorrow or any time in the next few months.  I'll be glad to take turns on the wall with you!

In Christ,
~The "W"

No comments:

Post a Comment