Tuesday, June 20, 2006

21-Jun-2006

Line - (re)Flec(tor) - Line - Flec - Line - Flec

This weekend I helped a friend get her new car from her parents' house.  Congrats, Amber .  It's a great first car.  So, the title is me keeping myself awake.  For the first few miles you admire the corn fields (untill you realize there are 5 more hours of them).  Then you read signs for a while untill it starts pouring down rain.  Then you do everything you can to keep from getting in an accident.  Like drink lots of coffee!!!!

It was nice to get away and not play WoW or do anything like that.  I think I'm gonna get my main up to 60, my alt to 30+ and sell it.  I just want to do something else.  I love gaming, but I'd just rather hang out with people.  I'm sure James (my business partner on our server) and I will work something out.

So, honesty still sucks, but its better than lying to people all the time (remembers personal experience).  One of these days, my life will be closer to what I want it to be.  Until then, I need to figure out how to be happy with what I do have.  What a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment