Friday, May 26, 2006

26-May-2006

Regarding this post , it's all still there.  I drive by every day to and from work.  There was a procession as well I had to stop for.

Linux

As much as I love the online community, there are some things that just annoy me.  Like bad instructions.  I'm gonna try and run the FluxBox install again when I get back.  Didn't run right the first time (I've never complied from source before ).  I'm really looking forward to next week.  Between all the job searching, I get to work on my computers!  This is gonna be fun.  I'm learning a lot.  I'm trying to figure out the best way to get Ubuntu x64 on my main computer so I can start working with Wine to get my "slashitydeath" (as Amber would say) Windows only games working.  Woot for porting .

Everything Else

God, life sucks some times.  It looks as though I'm condemned to spend the rest of my life just out of reach of the things I want most in life.  I would be fine if these things weren't right in front of me and all around me all the time.  It's like being in the middle of the ocean with no life vest and no matter how hard you swim, the lifeboat stays exactly ten feet away.  Worst thing is, I don't know what I'm swimming for.  Am I looking for a life preserver? A raft?  A coastguard boat?  A cruise liner?  Yeah.  I have had more time to think lately, and this is what I've been thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment