Wednesday, May 10, 2006

10-May-2006

So Tired

I've been sick for a week now exactly (Wednesday evening last week I started coming down with this cold).  I'm reaching that point where I'm just exhausted physically, and I'm getting there emotionally.  If I snap at you, I'm sorry!  I really don't mean it.  I'm just too tired to be reminded about bills and deadlines and everything else.  I'm gonna be working for another week and a half depending on what the department works out.  They may be asking me to stay on longer, or I may be leaving at the original agreed upon time.  Right now, though, I really just need some sleep.  I am flat out weak from the flu or whatever attacking my body.

Church right after work (we'll see if I get dinner in the middle or not).  Then hopefully back to home for some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment