Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More of the Same (Wordpress Import)

I think I'm slowley getting better.... I still don't feel great and will be stopping by the store for more meds on the way in today (or at lunch). I haven't slept through the night in about a week because I keep waking up 4-6 hours in to either congestion making it hard to breathe or blood dripping out of my nose. I think it's a combination of the altitude, lack of humidity, and possibly a perpetual sinus infection that won't let go (anyone know anything about a procedure called "scraping the sinus cavities?" I have been told it might help).

Anyways, My night last night consisted of listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtracts over and over again. I enjoy the relaxing voice of Enya in ["May It Be"], EmilĂ­ana Torrini singing "Gollum's Song", and especially ["Into the West"] performed by Annie Lennox. I am looking forward to my sail into the Grey Havens, but will do all that is necesary until my time comes.

Yesterday, dispite a bit of sickness, I had a good day at work and got some great photos at lunch and on the drive home (no bicycle for me when it's 30 degrees outside and I'm sick). Here's a public link to the [Facebook Album]. I'll add the sunset photos when I have time to color correct them.

Well, time for a shower and trip to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment