Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update: The Lady Downstairs

Ok, walked over to the office and got a little back story. The lady's name is Pat and she tends to snoop a bit. She's lived here a very long time and the neighbor that used to live above her had actually called an ambulance one time when they heard her fall and wound up saving her life. I owe her a plate of cookies for being so suspicious of her.

The source of the sound now that I know a bit more about it is actually my computer, or rather the cooling fans in my computer oscillating the floor at just the right frequency to cause a buzzing sound that could be construed as an electric guitar I guess.

The lady in the office said to just ignore her, but I feel kinda bad for Pat now. I'll have to find out what sort of cookies she likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment