Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm KraZy!

Some times I really think I am. Oh, and I watched Vanilla Sky for the first time tonight (it was on, I was board). I'm waiting for my laundry to finish and working on my computer again. It was a strange movie. I wasn't sure how to take it.

<tangent>
 $sudo mkdir /media/oldinstall 
$sudo mount /dev/hdc0 /media/oldinstall
$ls -a /media/oldinstall
#checking contents
#this printed entire contents of / on my original Ubuntu install
#basically everything I didn't want to have to config all over again
$sudo cp -r /boot/grub /media/oldinstall/boot/grub
$sudo cp -r /media/oldinstall/* /
$echo 'Wee!'
</tangent>

I'm hooked on computers. My desktop alone triple boots now. My notebook dual boots. I'm odd. Oh, I still need to get my remote SSH/apache/file server up and running. I think that's next. I'm gonna go make another cup of coffee and fold clothes while watching VH1 for a while. Then I may work on the server for a bit if my desktop doesn't need anything else. And I feel a round of CounterStrike: Source coming on to celebrate.

That's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment