Saturday, September 23, 2006

23-Sep-2006

So, it's been a few days... feels like a year has passed.

I'm getting really tired of waiting.  I called one guy about a website, found out the project has been either postponed or canceled altogether.  The organization may be merging with another one, so, I have to wait to see how that goes before I know if I have the job.  Good news is, the school district just contracted out for a website, and they were amazed at how low my prices are.

One potential employer hasn't called me back about my drug test (as far as I know the final step before them giving me hours).  I hope this doesn't mean I failed it.  I'd be the first to be really surprised if I did fail it.  I just don't do drugs (I hardly even take medication).

Third and final bit, my computer is having major cooling issues.  I thought these temps were ok, but turns out I'm about 10c above what I should be running at.... Time for upgrades...time for money.

More news later...

1 comment: