Thursday, September 14, 2006

14-Sep-2006

I wrote this at about 4 this morning (as the internet went out while I was wrapping up and heading to bed...):

I have got to stop staying up this late.  I get all philosophical and stuff.  I feel like I need to write something... so here it is:

Yesterday's post was basically me asking myself, "Am I unhappy about what I'm doing or not doing where I'm at right now or am I unhappy with where I am right now?"  I'm ready for a new challenge.  And I want to reach out more, but I just don't have any outlets for that currently.  Now that I may have the job thing nailed, I can get involved with some things.

Well, I have an interview this afternoon, so I'll probably update tonight on how that went (and how many times I screw up and say the wrong thing).

2 comments: