Sunday, August 27, 2006

27-Aug-2006

My Great Aunt Hilda (89 years old if I'm not mistaken) had surgery Monday and she did well (though it was high risk with her chance of heart failure).  She has been in tharapy since and they have moved her to rehab sinse.  First thing tomorrow morning Mom and I are leaving to go spend some time with her.  We also have to work on the house some to get it ready to rent out.  I'm going to try and see some people while I'm down there, but everyone is busy with work and school starting up.

I'm currently packing and gonna help a friend move in at TNU before I head up to Madison for an early departure in the morning.  I can't seem to sort out the things running through my head right now, so I guess it would be best to not bring them up at this time.

God be with you all and please keep praying for her.

1 comment: