Tuesday, August 15, 2006

15-Aug-2006

I SLi

When I first built my new computer earlier this year, I didn't have time to play around with the graphics setup, so I've not been using my dual graphics cards.  But last week I sat down and read up a little (and started checking random boxes in the config settings).  I'm happy to report that I get a solid 72 frames per second.  None of this peaking at 72 and hovering around 35 stuff.  My computer renders and displays 72 frames every second.  I've never had anything like that.  It's like being in heaven.  Now I just gotta figure out how to keep people from cheating online.  I finally realized that me scoring so poorly on Day of Defeat has nothing to do with a slow computer (or my skill for that matter).  So many people hack games, it isn't funny any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment