Wednesday, February 8, 2006

8-Feb-2006

Please pass the hell.

NO!  I never asked for this.  In fact, I asked for the
opposite.  Unfortunately, this is what I have, so I'm talking to
the people who are giving it to me.  I don't like it but I have to
keep it for 3 more months unless they can give me something else. 
Too bad they won't be able to give me what I'm looking for in the time
availible if they even decide to change what they are giving me.

Nothing works the way it should.  I want my money back.  They
keep wasting my time and screwing up everything I'm supposed to be
accomplishing.  I'm glad I'm leaving soon.  I just can't
stand it any more.  It revolts me that this is considered
professional.  I'm worried I will encounter all of this no matter
where I am.  It's enough to make me hate my life; will this be
forever?

Father God, please resolve this
situation as soon as possible and remove me from it.  Continue to
give me the grace to handle it for now.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment