Monday, February 13, 2006

13-Feb-2006

Vacation

I had a great trip to and from NC even with the snow/blizzard on the
way back.  I really enjoyed my time with David and Christy and my
nephew, and it was good to stay with some friends for a few days. 
I got a good chance to relax and enjoy the country for a few
days.  I need to do that more often.

Working It Off

Today was a busy day at work.  I did a copy job from VHS to
DVD.  It took some practice to get it set right and finished, but
I finally finished it.  Then I spent the rest of the shift
assisting some students in a post-bac class with technology.  They
are working on media projects for a class and needed help with Front
Page, FTP, and some video conversion.  It was a thoroughly
enjoyable experience for me.  I love being able to teach people
what I have learned.  I just don't think I could do it long
term.  Sometimes I don't have the patience for dealing with
someone who just isn't getting it, while other times it works out well.

School

I've got a test tomorrow so I'm gonna turn in and get some rest.  Pray it goes well.

1 comment: