Tuesday, November 1, 2005

1-Nov-2005

Crap.  I've been tagged.  I'm trying to take my mind off of some other stuff so I'll do this now.


Answers:


10 YEARS AGO: 1995
I think this is around the time my family was off on one of those vacations we would have every couple of years.  I loved and miss those.
I was 9 and enjoying life.


5 YEARS AGO: 2000
Laughing at everyone who was worried about Y2K.  I'm not a nice guy :)
Started at PBAC (now U).  Had to keep showing my permit to prove I was only 15.


1 YEAR AGO: Nov. 2004
Getting to know a group of friends here at TNU.
Mom moved up to Madison after getting remarried over Thanksgiving.  I can't believe it's almost been two years since my dad passed away.  It feels like it's bee so much longer, and yet so short.


YESTERDAY: Monday, I hate Mondays.
I was sick all day from a very cold camping trip over the weekend.  I rested all day.  Seriously, thats all I did.


SNACKS I ENJOY:
Those peanut butter crackers
Granola bars
Ice cream
PB&J (yeah, it's only a snack)
Ham and Cheese (see above comment)


SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
What's a song? Oh, ok, I'll try:
Almost everything by Coldplay
A lot of Wierd Al
Good old Nazarene hymns
Happy Birthday and seasonal songs...


WHAT I WOULD DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS:
Run away to Mexico for a very long time
-or-
Tithe, pay taxes , and start my own farm or business (or both)


5 PLACES I WOULD RUN AWAY TO:
Ukraine
Canada (in case of a draft in the loft...)
China (yeah, find me there!)
Japan or around Churnoble (free radiation treatment in case I ever get cancer)
A polar region


5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
Can't think of anything.  Take that however you want, but just don't get dirty.


FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
Family Guy
Futurama
Sci-fi Fridays (all three shows)
Anything Trek
Random stuff (I have issues with a TV addiction, I think.  I plan to not have one when I'm on my own)


BAD HABITS:
Eternal Optimisim (and wanting people to actually live it out)
Always wanting to help (when I never have the time)
Nails - working on that one


5 BIGGEST JOYS:
Number one is out right now.  Prayer would be nice for God's leading in this.
Family
Friends
Hiking/Camping/Outdoors/Farm Life
Computers


PEOPLE I TAG TO DO THIS:
Laura M, pknaz, everyone in CIT (who is willing)

2 comments: