Sunday, March 2, 2008

Life... or Lack Thereof

So, I have no life any more. I haven't really been climbing much, I did take third in a local comp up at Austin Peay. Julie, my climbing partner and I are heading down to Georgia tomorrow to "hang out" doing some repelling and ascending work in prep for a 600' vertical shaft down there we want to descend and ascend back out of over the summer.

Working 50-60 hours a week doesn't make much for a social life, or for time to exercise. I've also had a few requests to do freelance work I've turned down, but there is one I'm looking into. South Florida Nazarene District was looking for someone to schedule for updating their website weekly. My contact said there should be pay, but he wasn't sure how much. It also should only be once or twice a week after the site gets caught up, so we'll see.

I'm off to work again!

No comments:

Post a Comment