Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Wonderful Time - to be Sick

So, I'm waiting for one of the people I do freelance for to pay me so I can go to a walk-in clinic and have a throat culture done to see if I have strep. Then I get to wait for CompUSA to pay me so I can pay my car insurance. I just love doing freelance, but you have to get used to the payments being a little delayed (by as much as a month and a half, in one case).

Update:

Its just a sinus infection... that has had me in bed all day. I'm going to go to sleep now and hope that I can get up in time for the breakfast at church tomorrow. The fever has finally set in, and now I feel like I'm freezing, even though I'm roasting in my very warm room (thanks computer for putting out a little extra heat for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment