Saturday, September 1, 2007

Crazy Dayz

So, that last post... I stayed at work that night until 4:00 a.m. the next morning. This week makes three weeks that I have worked my tail off in order to get some work done and get the last few days off so I could move. I'm all moved in and I am now renting a room from someone I went to school with. By the way, I need furniture if anyone knows where I can get some cheap. I need a desk and at least one nightstand. Perhaps a bed down the road too, but I have one I can use at least for a bit. My computers are all stacked in a corner, and I need to do something about that soon. I'm getting tired of sitting on the floor. Well, I have a few calls in to people on craigslist, but no calls back yet. We'll just have to see. I'm gonna pick up a desk from the Opryland Hotel remodel if nothing turns up this week. Well, I'm falling asleep, so I'm gonna get some dinner and go to the park for a bit of dancing. Crazy dayz.

2 comments: