Saturday, October 7, 2006

7-Oct-2006

I hit level 45 yesterday.  I only have 15 more to go  before the expansion comes out.  My druid is well (and respecked for DPS (specializing in tanking for the most part) until level 55 when I will be resto for the guild.  Characters as follows:

Taurin Duid lvl 45 spec feral (goal 60 - herbs/potions and healing)
Undead Mage lvl 24 spec fire (goal 39 bg twink - currently skinning/leatherworking, will change when main is 60)
Taurin Hunter lvl 6 spec marksman (goal 29 bg twink - skinning/leatherworking)

That's about it.  Got a lot of leveling to do in the next 2 months.  I wanna have this all set before the expansion comes out so I'll be poised for more power leveling when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....I play WAY too much... lvl 60 Human Priest (old main) lvl 52 NE hunter (new main) lvl 38 gnome hunter (bg twink) lvl 27 NE rogue (bg twink) and a host of other mid lvl 20 characters including mage, druid, lock, warrior :)

    ReplyDelete