Saturday, July 1, 2006

1-Jul-2006

Man, I missed all the dancing today.  Oh well, there's next weekend.  Climbing was great.  Did most of a 5.11 today (difficulty ranges from 5.6 to 5.12).  I can boulder better than my brother (for the sole reason that he hasn't done it before and I have been practicing the last month).  Still having a hard time on the 12-15 bouldering section; can't get past it.

David and I leave tomorrow afternoon to do a 29 mile section of the AT.  We should finish on Wednesday mid day.  I'll not be reachable until then.  Leave me voice mails if you want.  It would be great to listen to them all the way back to Nashville.  Please pray that all goes well and that I get a nice chance to relax and recharge during the trip.

Stuff seems to be going better, but I really just need more space to live in right now.  The apartment is near!  I can't wait to move.  It'll be fun to decorate and buy stuff once I get a job.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I feel all weak and puny now...I still have trouble with 5.9's. That's really coool though. Congrats on the 11. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Glad to hear that you had fun with David on the trip! Hope to see you on Saturday night... ttfn!

    ReplyDelete