Monday, April 3, 2006

3-Apr-2006

I Just Wanna... Get Better

Yay.  I'm sick again.  This is really getting old.  I'm tired of being sick week after week.  Can't I just get some sleep?  I'm okay with work hours, I just wish I didn't have to get up so early.  Eight o'clock would be perfect.  Stay up till midnight, get up 8 hours later.  Easy, right?  Not when you have 7:30s every day.  I missed church yesterday and all my classes this morning with a headache and some other symptoms.

Must Learn Patience

Still waiting for five orders to get here.  I put them all in Thursday night, and most were processed by Friday night.  It should all be here by next Friday unless this one place really drags its feet (which the reviews said it would).  I'll be in better spirits if I'm feeling normal when that gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting a few parts of your computer and I know exactly how you feel about the sickness part. I guess that is the price that we pay for pushing ourselves too much. Have a great day and I love you tons! : )

    ReplyDelete