Tuesday, August 2, 2005

2-Aug-2005

You had to be there...


The three of us that work in the same room of our office where talking about the power going out causing traffic lights near our office to not work a few weeks back.  This reminded me of natural disasters and how they cause similar events.  I mistakenly said "you" when referring to "Mother Nature," so Matthew (of Common Sense Commentary)  corrected me, at which point I said "it."  He proceeded to comment about how people say "it" rather than "she" because we don't want to refer to nature as feminine.


I retorted, "That is not the reason.  Feminists get angry when we blame it on a woman."


We all had a good laugh, but you would have had to been there for the precise timing of the events.  Also, this comment was based out our particular views of the feminist movment, so if you don't share our views, you might be offended.   Heh heh heh.


Ok, I've wasted 44.58 seconds of your day.  Have a good one and I'll give you something worth reading later...  


A friend's shirt reads:  "I'm not closed minded, you're just wrong."
Other shirt reads:  "Doing my part to anger the liberal left."

No comments:

Post a Comment