Wednesday, January 19, 2005

19-Jan-2005

So, it's been a week since I've updated.  I'm sitting here in the computer labs, class got out 30 minutes ago, but I'm working on some homework.  Not a lot has been happening that is worth talking about.  School is ok, not too many classes.  Keeping up with the readings is going to be hard, but that always is for me.  Work has been exciting.  It slowed down for a little while, and I was getting stuff done, but it was getting boring.  But not the last few days.  I've been working on a project that interrupted my work on the new ICE page, and that is coming along.  I'm almost done with it, and I’ve learned a few new techniques that I'll be using to code future sites.  I've been staying busy working on people's computers, but am going to have to cut back on that because I'm running out of personal time to get homework done.  I need to get on a regular schedule of working out.  I got my hair trimmed last night after doing some computer work for a friend (I like the barter system, saves on taxable income).    Well, the homework I was waiting to finish processing is done, so I’m off to make something of myself.   More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment